Gunner

Default Clutch master cylinder rebuild kits?

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 06:02:51 GMT, Don Bruder wrote:

In article ,
Gunner wrote:

Haven't followed the link to see for sure, but something strikes me odd:
A brake kit isn't likely to do a lot of good for a clutch cylinder...

Ayup. And I dont think Ive ever seen cup seals .5 in diameter.

If by .5, you mean .5 inch, I've got a stack of four of them sitting
here on teh corner of the computer, waiting for me to figure out a
better place to park 'em.

If you're talking any other unit than inches, then I gott go "Idunno..."

I was trying to say brake cup seals .5" in diameter. Brain fart on my
part. G

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by
the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked
out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman
Liebmann