JayBee

Default Who makes MFI's kitchen worktops?

"DeeBee" wrote in message
I am so annoyed because I think I may have to compromise our new kitchen
because MFI cannot supply kitchen worktops in lengths greater than 3m.

I have just today ordered one of MFI's top of the range sinks, a Franke
Divida in Slate Grey (a colour only available through MFI), and today went
back to MFI to assess which worktop would look best with it. The idea to
have a black / dark grey worktop to blend in with the dark sink and flush
fitting ceramic hob.

To our amazement the MFI Black Ebony Style worktop is an exact match for

the
sink, so much so that to two will look as one. Very nice thought 'err
indoors. However the new kitchen needs a continuous run of worktop of 3.1m
and any joint along a continues length would look awful. BUT the MFI

muppet
was adamant that 3m is the maximum length available, and even a special
order cannot be considered.

So does anyone know who manufactures worktops for MFI, and I can then make

vain attempt to talk to the manufacturer directly.

Any help advice or information gratefully received, as I'm so pee'd off

that
I have to compromise the kitchen, by either scraping two new Ikea cabinets
in lieu of 10cm shorter ones and upsetting the symmetry of the kitchen or
having a different, less visually appealing worktop.

This manufacturer does worktop in 3.6 metre lengths, but I don't know if
they do your pattern/design. They have a couple of ebony designs though.

Jaybee