Lew Hodgett

Default ROS;PSA or H&L

"Leon" writes:

I don't doubt that you have problems but oddly I can remember needing to
clean a pad 1 or 2 times in the last 15 years. I wonder if the humidity

and
or temperature has something to do with this.

For openers, these disks were used on epoxy fairing compound which is
abrasive and very dusty.

Epoxy fairing compound will wear a sanding disk away to zilch very quickly
so there was a lot of disks being replaced in a short time.

I don't have a clue about the weather but I'm in SoCal which translates to
zilch humidity and warm but not really hot (high 80's this week) days.

For me H&L simplifies my life and H&L disks are competitively priced, at
least for me they are.

Lew