Garrett Fulton

Default OT- Black Boxes in Cars

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Old Nick says...

X-Ray tech asked me to place the wrong hand on the X-Ray table! So my
condition was chacked to the nth, but the system stuffed up. Some
years ago I had a knee reconstruction. They started to shave the wrong
knee ...

I've vowed that if I ever go in for any surgery that is not
laterally symetric I'm going to take a sharpie pen and
write, in big block letters "YES" and "NO" on the
respective sides, the night before.

Jim

Just had carpal tunnel surgery a couple months ago. They had me take a
black felt tip and write a big "Y" on the bad hand and a big "N" on the good
one. I recommend the operation highly, by the way, if anyone's got the
problem.

Garrett Fulton