Suzie-Q

Default Stop the Saw Blade / Contest

In article ,
wrote:

- Are you man enough to stop the saw blade with your teeth?
- We're having a contest. The first man to stop the blade from spinning
- using only their teeth, wins the saw. The saw to be used will be a
- 15Amp Milwaukee circular saw, with a carbide combination blade.
- Are you man enough to try?
-
- Contest will start at noon, on Labor Day 2004 at the Illinois State
- Fair park.
-
- If there is more than one winner, all finalists get a chance to stop a
- Stihl 24" gas powered chainsaw using their teeth.
-
- There will be no fees for contestants. All others will be charged
- $5.00 to enter the park.
-
- Are you man enough?

Who's responsible for the medical bills?
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://home.earthlink.net/~sme617