NoOne N Particular

Default ROS;PSA or H&L

Hmmm. Now that I think about it, the last ones I bought were at a ww show
in Sackatomatoes. I will have to find another source too. Crap! Good
thing they last a long time. :-)

Wayne

"Richard Clements" wrote in message
Sweet,
where are you getting them, Depot and lowes don't seem to carry them

what's the cost?

NoOne N Particular wrote:

Richard -

I have started using the Norton 3x disks in my ros, and I don't think I
can

3x
sheets. Fast and long lasting.

Wayne

"Richard Clements" wrote in message
I use H&L simply because it's the easiest to get, the only store that

sells
PSA that I know of is 30 miles away. I got a home depot 8 miles away,
and
it's on the way home, and all there ROS disks are Norton H&L. I could

mail
order them but the added cost of shipping for the amount of sandpaper I

use
kind of kills any savings.

on another note anyone use Norton 3x ROS sanding disks? I love the
regular Norton Disks, wondering if I should special order some, the 3x
sheets are far better then any thing else I've found well worth the

extra
cost, if

any
they last so much longer, just wondering if there is any experience

with
them

Leon wrote:

Exactly,,I think that I mentioned in another post that production
needs would be better suited with PSA and for those that don't use

up
the

paper
before removing would be better suited by PSA.

OOOOoooouuuuuupppppppssss

For those that do not use up the paper before removing would be

better
suited by using "H&L".