Terry Collins

Default OT - Workers Compensation Idiocy

Andy Asberry wrote:

....snip.....

I had concluded that their inspection methods were just window
dressing. So, when the pat-down guy asked if he can touch me, I tell
him sure just as soon as he puts on new gloves.

On that subject.
Make sure your doctor also sterilises their stethoscope between
patients.
I picked up body growths from a quakc that way.
And I've never seen any user of stethoscopes actually sterilise them.
although the doctors assistant (blood sugar and pressure) did sterilise
her hands after sneezing (only time in 50 years I've seen it).

And thanks for the idea. I will try to remember it when I travel, and
to wear studded jeans.