Karl Townsend

Default TIG welding hoods

Do you happen to us bi-focals and are near-sighted? If so adding a
magnifier to the hood is a big help in being able to see what you are
doing. One wants to ping a lens such that the upper portion of the
bi-focal is usable at the close distances that one has when welding.

This is a real good point. I have to keep my head cocked back to look
through the bottom of my bi-focals or I can't see sh$%. I think I'll pop for
a magnify auto dark glass.

Of course, when it turns out that the kid still welds circles around me, I'm
going to catch a lot of grief. Oh well...

Karl