Franz Heymann

Default Was: Moss/Lichen on roof, now we are into pollution.

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

[snip]

I would be intensely interested in any material on the web that you
could direct my attention to, concerning this.

I have now had a quick look with Google, using the search terms - Rubbia
radioactive waste - and found a fair selection of papers.
Researh on this process is going on in Holland and in Russia. (And probably
elsewhere as well)
The main motivation for it was originally that it would be a way of getting
rid of the plutomium, and hence eliminate the possibility of that material
getting into the hands of potential troublemakers.

[snip]

Franz