Default Complex angle tenons on chair joinery

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:44:26 GMT, "Bob"
wrote:

Charlie,

This looks like it could have some promise. I had planned on mortises
perpendicular to the leg faces, but if I guess I could angle them to make
them in line with the rails. Making jigs for mortises in the legs won't be
so hard. However since I normally make mortises on my bench drill press,
I'm not sure how I can accurately cut the mortises for the loose tenons in
the ends of the rails. It looks like they should be cut prior to angling
the end face of the rails. So do you have a URL for a jig for accurately
drilling mortises in the end of the rails?

Bob

http://benchmark.20m.com/tools/Littl...eratindex.html