clifto

Default Discourage Cat Unrination??

Sam wrote:
Our cat has made a second litter box of our spare bedroom, what can we do to
keep him from wanting to return to the room and urinating? The problem
originally came from bad litter box maintenance, but we have remedied that
problem. He just seems content on going in there when he places. He has
already destroyed 2 complete sets of bed linens.

1. Get rid of the scent. Nature's Miracle is good.
2. Watch out for behavioral problems. Our Rocky (RIP) started peeing on
the bed at one point. By careful observation we determined he did it
every time he came asking for attention and we ignored him. All it took
to stop him was fifteen seconds of attention when he wanted it. Nephew
had a cat that would pee on the bed every time the big bully cat picked
on it; he had to give that one to a calmer home to stop the problem.

--
Both Kerry and Edwards announced their candidacy near the beginning of September,
2003, so let's only count votes before then. From January, 2003, to August, 2003,