Tom

Default How to open a CH Timer? Randall 4033

"Jerry Built" wrote in message
Tom wrote:
It's a Randall 4033. Can any kind soul tell me how to get into
it without destroying it?

I seem to remember that if you undo the screw that holds the
cable connector in (look upwards underneath the thing) that
when the cables are disconnected you can slide the whole outer
cover up and off, leaving the back screwed to the wall. Maybe.
Look up it with a torch and see.
J.B.

Thanks for that Jerry, I really should have googled before asking, I found
the Danfoss Randall site approx 20mins ago, lo and behold!! the actual
installation
instructions are available as a download, I'm amazed that they still have
them as the timer is very old I believe.

Quote: "Unscrew fixing rings from selector switches, move all four tappets
to top of dial, remove outer case"
Easy isn't when you have the instructions !! :-)
Much obliged
Tom