jim rozen

Default OT - Workers Compensation Idiocy

In article , Andy Asberry says...

Her first question, "Why did I want it?" I explained I was just a
citizen interested in what was happening in my area. "Well, why did I
need it?" "Because I'm a citizen of the United States and I'm entitled
to know what my government is up to."

Ha ha. Look out Andy, you are now another candidate
for investigation from the Homeland Security department!
Our government apparently had to operate in secrecy,
simply because most of what they do cannot stand the
light of day.

Jim

please reply to: