Bob Eager

Default Washing Machine Motor Tripping Mains RCD

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:34:15 UTC, (John
Hill) wrote:

Thankyou for the prompt reply. I have had a look at the CPC website
but could not find the complete motor for sale there. So I have
emailed them to see if they can get one.

However they do stock the armature. Would replacing this do the trick,
or could the short be in the outer winding?

I'd get the whole motor.

They only list a selection of the spares they actually hold - and they
can get any other for a large number of appliances/makers. They suggest
ringing them to get details of what they have, and delivery times.

There are more items in the paper catalogue - which I went and looked at
to get the prices I mentioned.
--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!