Spehro Pefhany

Default OT - Workers Compensation Idiocy

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:46:55 GMT, the renowned "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Andy Asberry" wrote in message
.. .

Her first question, "Why did I want it?" I explained I was just a
citizen interested in what was happening in my area. "Well, why did I
need it?" "Because I'm a citizen of the United States and I'm entitled
to know what my government is up to."

Thanks for the reference number, Andy. I'm curious about this one. We'll see
how many times they try to send the 40-page fax to me. BTW, that's one
reason I use WinFax. g

Ed Huntress

If you get a copy in electronic form, and if you can forward it along
to me, I'll try to get C. to take the time to have a look at it.

She says that (worst-case) he should only have to return it to the
same condition it was in before he started mucking with it.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany