troubleinstore

Default Magicmitre

"nog" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 12:31:06 GMT, John Smith wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
troubleinstore wrote:
Ah, this is the thing they keep showing on QVC.

Kiss of death, then. Means they can't sell it through normal means.

I disagree. QVC has been an interesting discovery for me. Some of the

stuff,
IMPO, is complete nonsense but other stuff seems to have some merit. I
watched an hour long QVC programme about George Foreman grills, after
refusing to buy one for over 2 years, and ended up buying one the next

day
from my local Comet. Boy, I am amazed how great it is for steaks, bugers

and
toasties (Tip - butter the OUTSIDE of the bread if making a toastie in
George Foreman grill).

Any tips on cleaning? We've stopped using ours because cleaning's too much
trouble.

I would use something like a Black & Decker vaccumn if i were you. I find it
great for doing the little cleanup jobs
--
troubleinstore
http://www.tuppencechange.co.uk