rob w

Default "angled" brick piers

"Lawrence Zarb" wrote in message news:59301d82858d78cf87bd33db61ea7950.52329@mygat e.mailgate.org...
I am going to build a garden wall of single thickness stretcher bond
construction with brick piers...My problem is that the wall will need to
have a turn mid point at ant agle of about 77 degrees. This will be a
the pier...Can anyone explain, ordirect me to a web site that explains
how to create the bond at the pier at an obscure angle?

You can buy "specials" from your builders merchants I paid about 2
quid a brick they are cut and glued you cannot see the join. You have
to send the bricks to the company but the merchants will do that at
least my local TP did.
They are called " cut and stuck"
Hope this helps

Rob