IMM

Default De Walt Tools

"John Stumbles" wrote in message
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Kevin wrote:

What are people'e opinions of De Walt tools? My right angle drill
packed up 1 day inside the 1 year warrenty period, thank god. I took
it to the service agents who suggested that DeWalt were rubbish and I
would have been better off buying something else.

You took it to De Walt service - who make their living by fixing De Walt
products - and they suggested you buy something else?

Methinks this stinks somewhat.

Buy a PPPro from B&Q. No problems with a service centre there.

Took my PPPro 18V combi back after the 3rd unit I'd had in less than a

year
packed up. Bought a dW 14.4 (non-combi). Feels much better built, though I
haven't thrashed it ... yet ;-)

Just wait. Appalling price for what you pay and even the agents discredit
them.