DoN. Nichols

Default Iron Fever Visit secret RCM handshake

In article ,
PrecisionMachinisT wrote:

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message

[ ... ]

I expect to be there too --- Saturday only -- with a Yellow
"CAMS" cap (if I can remember to keep it on indoors), a Nikon camera
hung around my neck, and a folding cart behind me with a canvas bag for
smaller goodies.

Just curious..........

Ya bringin yer squeezebox ???

I hadn't planned to. It is just a bit too much to keep track of
while I am wheeling around a cart which may get loaded with heavy
purchases (if things go well). I also tend not to bring it to hamfests
these days. I have to make do with the pair of tinwhistles stuck in my
belt.

Maybe I'll bring it to the hospitality suite, if it does not
turn out to take us too long to drive up there, with the nasty
hurricane decay products coming through. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

P.S. For those who fear piano accordions -- this is a much smaller
instrument -- and English system concertina, and it has a
noticeably different sound.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564