Default Mini lathe semi-mobile stand (pictures)

In article ,
(Joe Fleming) writes:
One of these days, I'm going to build a shallow box to put
underneath to raise the lathe a bit and to create a place for
holding more tools.

Or build a small cabinet with drawers to hold all the little stuff
you always waste time looking for when they are burried in shavings.

Here's a picture of the one I made for my wife:

http://www.rmwt.org/wttips/cabinet.jpg

And it too is on top of a B&D workmate. It works prefectly: With the
lower legs folded it puts the lathe at the right height for my wife. And
with the legs fully extended it is the perfect height for me.

Hi Joe, long time no see. I didn't get the chance to escape the inlaws
last time we visited San Diego. Hopefully next time :-)

bruno.