Todd

Default Circular Saw Choice

I just bought one of those SEARS circular saw's with the laser guide
that's built in.(Have wanted to get one for a while now) After making
a couple of cuts (freehand) I am really happy with my choice, that
laser really shows if you go off your cut line.

Although I can't say how long the saw is going to last, it is
somewhat heavy which to me makes it well built. ( In the days of
plastic parts heavy is better )Plus lots of copper windings in a well
built motor make it really heavy.

Good luck with your choice, I am quite happy with mine and it only
cost me $99 canadian.

Todd