Fred

Default What ever happened to service manuals?

"Ed Price" wrote in message

True, but the owner (me) should have the chance to fix it and I don't

charge
myself $70/hour. I work for free!! B^)

And I'm sure you're worth it!
Actually, look on this as a golden opportunity to learn something about
repair, and yourself.
Your camera is broken now, how much worse can you make it?

Hyuk... hyuk.... TOUCHE!!!!! B:^)
(You guys are a fun group, I'll have to say! Email is so easily
misunderstood, I have to start putting smiley in to be sure no one is
insulted -- not the intention, by the way.

Actually, you're absolutely right about the opportunity. Since Olympus will
fix anything for $150, I might as well root around in there and see what I
can find. From talking to others the best guess right now is it's in the
power circuitry. I'll post what I learn.