V8TR4

Default making a spline shaft and golf cart motors

Hello everyone,

I have a project that will be using a pair of golf cart motors. The ones I
have looked at all have a female splined shaft of either 10 or 19 splines.
http://www.thesolar.biz/Electric%20Vehicle%20Motors.htm
Does anyone know of an adapter to allow someone to hook up a sprocket set up
or similar? Does anyone know of any other similar motors that already have a
sprocket or belt pully?

If it turns out I have to make this shaft myself, what type of steel would
be best? I will be using a table top milling machine to spline this shaft on
one end and a keyway for a pully on the other. Any info and help would be
much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
op