Mark Hopkins

Default Pecan wood

A guy from the Power company stopped by this morning to tell me that they
were going to *finally* remove a pecan tree in the front yard that is dying
and threatening their lines. The old tree isn't as bushy as it has been in
past years and I have been after them for quite a while to remove it since
its on their right of way.

He said they would be cutting it down in the next 3-4 weeks. I am in Stone
Mountain so if any of you guys want any of it, let me know and I'll give you
a holler when its ready... That tree must be over 80 feet tall and I am glad
they are volunteering to remove it...grin

Mark
770-465-6811