charlie b

Default Harry Potter Magic Wands + Scraps + Kids = FUN

J.Clarke
But where do you get the phoenix feather?

In Phoenix of course

Dan V
You got fancy with it. My 8 y.o. HP wannabe is stuck with a pretty
little piece of cherry turned down. I did all the work, handed it to
him. I told him to let me know if it worked.

Kid + imagination = magic (the wand is merely a catalyst

Wayne K.
Just imagining all these kids running around the neighborhood now
playing Pirates of the Caribbean.

Pirates of the Caribbean?

It's all fun and games till somebody
loses an eye. Then the inquisition starts "where did you get that pointed
stick?" "Mr. Charlie made it for me."

Wands are delivered to parent(s) along with a suggestion
"The Two Foot Rule"
(the tip of the wand can't get closer than two feet of another
human or the magic stops working) and that if the child
misbehaves the wand goes away for a day or two.

You should put a warning label on them.
Some people just have to take the fun out of everything.

Not in my neighborhood. The adults all keep an eye on
the kids and don't hesitate to intervene if te kids are
doing something they shoulldn't.

Kids sure keep things interesting

charlie b

..