ClaudCar

Default Home Gas Water Heater - Follow-Up

have done research on Takagi Tankless and this is what I have found out.
The Bosch units available at Lowe's or HD are the old Takagi TK1s, that
Takagi is no longer making. Older technology, not as well suited for US.

Talked to a plumber who is totally excited and hot (hehe) on the unit. The
others I had talked to, were less than enthusiastic about HAVING to install
them. Even tho it is a trek from his shop to my residence, he is willing to
either do it or find someone who is out my way that he would trust to
install in his own home.
Claudia
Totus Tuus