patriarch

Default small salvage gloat

jo4hn wrote in
ink.net:

snip

Aaaaarrrrggh! Would have loved to lay hands on the fencing or any
other redwood. It cleans up beautifully. I use it in making
outdoorsy style furnitu benches, tables, barbeque caddy (soon).
Finish with BLO and a few coats of poly for protection. Nice stuff.
mahalo,
jo4hn

Yes, it does, but not this stuff. It was too far gone, and was just
crumbling. Not really good quality to begin with, either.

We occaisionally get the opportunity to salvage portions of redwood decks
and such being replaced. I've seen some very nice things made with the
scroungings.

Patriarch