Leon

Default ROS;PSA or H&L

"David Zaret" wrote in message
personally i don't understand the draw to PSA. to me, glue and sawdust
just don't mix - what a mess. i like PSA. be prepared to purchase
replacement hook pads for the sander.

It may be environment or humidity but I have used PSA paper for more than 15
years and absolutely have had no problems with it.
That said, for many years I was in the automotive business and had access to
"Free" 3M sand paper. I choose and prefer PSA to H&L as did all the body
men in the body shops. We probably sold PSA over H&L at a ratio of 50 to 1.
Typically dust is not a problem with PSA unless you set the adhesive side
down on dust.