David Zaret

Default ROS;PSA or H&L

personally i don't understand the draw to PSA. to me, glue and sawdust
just don't mix - what a mess. i like PSA. be prepared to purchase
replacement hook pads for the sander.

good luck,

--- dz

DFM & JCM wrote:
I'm thinking of purchasing a random orbital sander and am curious what the
consensus is on the advantages of buying the pressure sensitive adhesive
sanding pad model vs. the hook and loop type. What are the advantages and
disadvantages? Some of the things that I imagine wouild be important would
be cost per sheet, availability, ease of application and removal, and
inadvertant slippage of the disc on the sander. What experiences have people
had with this. Thanks.David Mahoney