Ed Price

Default What ever happened to service manuals?

"Fred" wrote in message
news
"Michael A. Covington" wrote in message

I'm afraid we are going to have to face the fact that not everything is

economically repairable. The bottom line is that in many cases, it costs
much less (in labor and materials) to make a new camera (or whatever) than
to repair an old one. This is not a malicious practice of evil business,
it's just a fact of life.

True, but the owner (me) should have the chance to fix it and I don't

charge
myself $70/hour. I work for free!! B^)

And I'm sure you're worth it!
Actually, look on this as a golden opportunity to learn something about
repair, and yourself.
Your camera is broken now, how much worse can you make it?

Ed
wb6wsn