Old Nick

Default OT - Workers Compensation Idiocy

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 05:49:14 GMT, Andy Asberry
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Gaah! IT's a realPain in the arse., I tell you! G

I'm in Texas

Sunday, a week ago, an employee called to say he had hurt his back at
work ten days earlier. I told him he could go to any doctor. He went
to the ER at a reputable hospital. Their diagnosis: hemorrhoids! They

I'm barred from telling him which doctors to see. I understand that.
I'm not qualified. But a health professional who is not qualified to
treat a condition should disqualify himself.

The system is broke when quacks are allowed to syphon off money that
is intended to ease suffering and repair bodies.

What is it like in other states?

It's not the milk and honey we hate. It's having it
rammed down our throats.