Leo Lichtman

Default Oneway?

"Jeff Johnson" wrote" I am thinking of a Oneway lathe. Who are their
competitors that I should also check out?
Stubby. The sales situation is a little "iffy" right now, due to the rate
of exchange on the dollar. Craft Supplies still has some. John Jordan, who
was the US distrubutor, has changed his role, but it seems he will continue
to sell and service them. Bill Rubenstein is becoming the exclusive new US
distributor, but has not yet received his first shipment of lathes, and does
not yet know what the price will be. His e-mail address is