The Natural Philosopher

Default Was: Moss/Lichen on roof, now we are into pollution.

IMM wrote:

Andy Hall wrote:

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:38:12 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

Now stop trying to make out I went to a snotty one. I never.

I think that your last sentence confirms suspicions regarding your
education......

Exactly! I never went to a snot!

I doubt whether you completed any formal education. Your thought
processes don't appear to follow those of anybody that I know who
attended any kind of university, snotty or not, in any discipline.

You would be more convincing were you to enlighten us regarding
location and course. I won't even embarrass you by asking about the
class of your alleged degree......

I told you. Its broadmoor. He keeps hearing these voices.

Those Voices? What voice do you hear?

you, not me.

---