PrecisionMachinisT

Default Iron Fever Visit secret RCM handshake

"DoN. Nichols" wrote in message
In article ,
axolotl wrote:

I'm going to try to make it to Iron Fever this weekend. If you see a
somewhat overweight middle-aged guy with graying hair, glasses, and a
beard, please introduce yourselves. A better identification method will
be to look for a beautiful and charming 13-year-old and find the old guy
attached to her.

That sounds like a good identifier system.

I expect to be there too --- Saturday only -- with a Yellow
"CAMS" cap (if I can remember to keep it on indoors), a Nikon camera
hung around my neck, and a folding cart behind me with a canvas bag for
smaller goodies.

Just curious..........

Ya bringin yer squeezebox ???

--