Rod Hewitt

Default Hardwood floors in bathrooms

"Peter Taylor" wrote in
:

I am looking at flooring for my bathroom too and in John Lewis at High
Wycombe there's a nice selection of hardwoods, laminates, cheapy click
stuff, Amtico and even old fashioned lino. The man there said he
would not recommend any type of timber flooring in a bathroom and
would not even quote for laying it. So I 'm looking at Amtico at
present - I agree with you about the plasticky look (

When we were considering what to do in our bathroom (in High Wycombe, as it
happens), it seemed that bamboo flooring is possibly better than much of
the ordinary wood for bathrooms - though still liable to problems if it
gets too wet. Eventually decided on carpet so I don't have actual
experience.

Rod