Wendy

Default Discourage Cat Unrination??

"Sam" wrote in message
Our cat has made a second litter box of our spare bedroom, what can we do

keep him from wanting to return to the room and urinating? The problem
originally came from bad litter box maintenance, but we have remedied that
problem. He just seems content on going in there when he places. He has
already destroyed 2 complete sets of bed linens.

--

This message was written on 100% recycled spam.

SAM

close the door and keep him out of that room altogether. Then you have to
completely eliminate any residual odor from the room. An enzyme cleaner may
eventually get rid of the smell but if you've tossed 2 sets of bed linens I
would imagine the mattress is toast.

You may eventually be able to let him back in once a long period of time has
passed which will break the habit and the odor is completely eliminated. Of
course this is dependent on you're continuing to keep his litter box clean
so he doesn't look for alternatives.