John Miller

Default Frost free / Auto defrost?

Terry Pinnell wrote:
But unless I've missed something, I've still not had answers to my
original questions. To recap:

1. Are 'Frost Free' and 'Auto Fridge Defrost' independent features
(not 'the same thing' as Ken and Don both said)? The evidence of my
research, as per the examples I gave, appear to imply that they are.

2. Why is 'defrost' necessary, if the unit is frost free? Is it just
an admission that the Frost Free thing doesn't always work?

3. Is 'Auto Fridge Defrost' a worthwhile feature?

Yes.

Terry --
While I cannot answer your first two exact questions authoritatively, I
would be willing to wager almost any amount that no refrigerator will be
frost free without use of an auto defrost feature.

--
John Miller
Email address: domain, n4vu.com; username, jsm

He is not only dull himself, he is the cause of dullness in others.
-Samuel Johnson