Rick Hughes

Default RCD or not to RCD ...

"Lurch" wrote in message

exactly what the deluded chap who started this is trying to avoid
which only further convinces me that he really shouldn't be doing
this.

Nice to know that the standard of help on this group has deteriorated, it
seems whoever asks a question now, gets insulted.
I am neither deluded, and MILO consider myself completely competent to
undertake this project - I have wired out many installations, all I asked
was a best practise question - at no time have I suggested anything
dangerous ort contrary to the regs - so why do you feel it necessary to
resort to insults ?

Thanks to those who did give valuable comments.

Rick