IMM

Default Petrol in a Diesel car (ooops).

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Jimbo
writes

"MBQ" wrote in message
. com...
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message

hill.com...
On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 00:17:21 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

The general ability of the average americian is well below that of
the average britisher, just look at an americian chansaw manual if
you need any convincing about the corectness of my statement.

Capitals equate to shouting, don't do it

JUST HAD TO STICK THIS IN AT THIS POINT. DOES YOUR COMMENT ABOVE EXPLAIN

WHY
THE YANKS HAVE THE STRONGEST ECONOMY,

It's ****ed, it really isn't strong at all. In fact it's so deeply in
debt the Septics are in for a hard time (after the election of course -
whoever wins, it doesn't matter

LOWEST TAXES AND CHEAPEST LUXURY LIFE
STYLE IN THEY WORLD.

Borrowed time sunshine, the septics are using up our common resources

The most environmentally friendly solution would be to kill every
american. This would substantially prolong the planet's limited
resources. A good Septic is one who is well composted

Maxie, you are bitter and twisted. Did some Yanks steal your Oriental babe
in the far east? Must be some deep underlying reason.