G&M

Default More properties on sale with more than one agent

"Mike Mitchell" wrote in message

What I fail to understand is, why are we *still* reading day after day
about the housing market still on the boil when all the evidence is,
and hearsay evidence from agents much further afield backs it up, that
the market is extremely quiet right now, and not *only* because of the
fact that it's August.

Although I'm not selling at the moment, we do have two houses - one in
renovation - and so keep a careful eye on the market for when it is
habitable. I would agree that the market above say second time buyer level
is almost dead. This is witnessed by new properties as well - granny flats
and entry level houses sell off-plan, 'executive housing' is often finished
and standing idle months before a buyer is found.