adder

Default More properties on sale with more than one agent

Mike Mitchell wrote in message . ..
I'm seeing an increasing number of properties locally which have been
for sale for some time and have now gone to multiple agency. What
benefits/disadvantages are involved (apart from the obvious one of
2.5% commission instead on 1 - 1.5%) of multiple agency?

What I find amusing is, that around here most properties are
advertised by more than one agent, but when you go in and tell them
that another agent is marketing the same property they all say "no,
that can't be possible, we have a sole agent agreement."