MC

Default Laser levels

I had helped setup a few of the smaller around 18 foot diameter pools for a
few freinds before, Thought that a 25 footer couln't be too much worse, Boy
was I wrong, It was a bigger job than I wanted to do.

Never again !

"Wayne" wrote in message
"MC" wrote in
:

Just can not remember exact yearI bought it, not if I bought it.
I did notice all the spelling mistakes but spell checker is broke and
was in a hurry, Sorry.

I was just ribbing you. g

I was always one to take after dear old dad and do things the old
fashion way most of the times, seemed to work and did not want to
spend a lot of money on all the new gadgets.

But I have really go a lot of use out of that laser level.

However I have made one mistake on these gadgets. I bought one of
those lasers that put the line on the wall, hang pictures, etc.
I knew better but went right out of the box to using it. Several
pictures was looking kinda uneven after using it. I got a standard
level out and was off a good 1/4 inch on a big picture. Did several
tests and found the build in level was way off, no way to adjust. I
ended up making new marks on each side to use depending on with way
the level was orientated and works so far. I will always take
something out of a box and try it out before I buy next time.

MC

I've learned the hard way on more than one occasion. I try to remember
to check something out in the store, but not always. :-(

I have to say again, great job on the pool! I don't think I could have
done it myself.

"Wayne" wrote in message
"MC" wrote in news:BphQc.7819$Ns.1909
@bignews5.bellsouth.net:

I bought a laser level from home depot about four years ago ?

You don't know whether you bought it? g

Anyway, setup one of those above group 25' pools. Used the square
paver

Congratulations! Good job!

--
Wayne in Phoenix

If there's a nit to pick, some nitwit will pick it.