tonyp

Default Political Campaign Funding

"gfulton" wrote

The doctor's report stated they pulled some shrapnel
and brown rice grains out of his buttocks.

So, Garret, tell us about tough-guy Dubya's medical reports. Got a lot of
shrapnel and rice grains in _his_ ass, did he?

It goes on and on. He's been a
lying, self aggrandizing political toad his whole life.

How exactly does the above _not_ apply to Dubya?

I watched the
rebroadcast of the O'Neill/Kerry debate from the Dick Cavett show the other
night. I was still over there under fire every day when he was accusing
myself and my buddies of rape, murder, torture, poisoning crops, etc.

Do you think frat-boy Dubya was _cheering_ for yourself and your buddies at the
time? You're entitled to think what you like, of course, but I was at prep
school with one of Dubya's brothers in the early 70's, and I've always wondered
who _his_ supplier was.

-- Tony P.