John Rumm

Default Angle Grinder...

Tony Halmarack wrote:

contact with the job. Later, for some masonry and concrete slab work I
bought a diamond disk from Screwfix. As they were so cheap I bought 2,
thinking that they couldn't be so hard wearing at that price.
After remodeling a victorian 9inch brick wall and cutting 50 or more
concrete flags the first disk is still going strong.
I've become quite inspired with the possibilities. :-)

They do seem to last well. I got a diamond disc "free" with my 9"
Hitachi grinder, so far it has cut 20 or so 1.5" thick concrete paving
slabs, 20m through concrete paths, 300 concrete roof tiles, 50
engineering bricks, and a large variety of other smaller tasks. The disc
is probably only 2/3rd used so far.

--
Cheers,

John.