raden

Default Petrol in a Diesel car (ooops).

In message om, Dave
Liquorice writes
On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 00:17:21 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

The general ability of the average americian is well below that of
the average britisher, just look at an americian chansaw manual if
you need any convincing about the corectness of my statement.

That's more to do with a litigation cultire.

But if the American had some common sense makers wouldn't need to
spell out in words of one syllable what you shouldn't use a particular
device for. The "it must be safe because I haven't be told it isn't"
attitude is the first step to getting a Darwin Award.

You are, of course, ignoring the "how can I make a quick buck" culture
`
--
geoff