papapeng

Default Driveway/Garage Drainage Problem

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 18:26:34 -0600, "Howie" wrote:

2) Could I use a layer of "Top and Bond" and make a 1 high ridge along the
edge of the large garage door and along the rest of the garage south where
the water should run (along line A)?

I have a similar problem where the double garage door could not seal
properly to prevent water from seeping in. My solution was to glue a
strip of 1/2 x 2 inch hardwoodwood trim to the floor. After gluing
the strip let the garage door sit on it to press it down and to get
the proper alignment. When dry caulk the seams.