Sunworshipper

Default OT-CNN: Bush Got Bounce From Dem Convention

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:34:33 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gary Coffman" wrote in message
.. .

Likewise, if you start dumping federal lands onto
the market, isn't *that* going to depress the
market?

Remember that the 3 main factors which determine real
estate values are location, location, and location. The feds
own land in some *very* high rent districts, like Manhattan.
They even own some in Westchester county.

Katie, bar the doors! We'll have 12 kinds of Chinese takeout in Tarrytown,
and a strip mine down Main Street in White Plains. g

Ed Huntress

Someone did a joke about why Asians always have cameras , to take
pictures of future real estate. Plus all those Grand Canyon tours
flying over my job sites I think 'ooo picya of gran canion.'

That's it sell it for even up , it would be pretty hard to ruin that
inaccessible trench.

The BLM makes land deals all the time here in this valley. Greased all
the way I bet and a penny drops out for the debt.