MrManuals

Default What ever happened to service manuals?--------> http://www.manuals4you.com

http://www.manuals4you.com

Wide selection, reasonable pricing, always looking to make a deal or
trade. Paypal, Visa,MC accepted

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 05:17:43 -0500, "Mark D. Zacharias"
wrote:

If this was ever true, it's been superceded by NAFTA, GATT, and probably a
number of other more modern trade agreements. Trust me on this. If a company
wants to import 20,000 computer monitors, they don't even have to make
arrangements for parts or service, only to exchange any defective units
during their stated warranty.

Like I said, company policy and market forces. We'd all like to think that
manufacturers are forced to support their products, but if this was ever
really true, it isn't anymore.

Mark Z.