Randy Rhine

Default Woodturning website

Another thing I've noticed is that a lot of people don't put their name
in the title of a web page. When a site is bookmaked that's what goes
into the bookmark (at least on Netscape)...and it's also one of the
things that search engines key on. So...please...put your name in the
title.

rr

Jim Gott wrote:
Trevor,

The one thing that jumped out at me is that your site doesn't identify you at
all. When I go to a site I like to know whose site it is, and it's nice to know
something about them, such as where they live. It gives me a better place to
start. As it is right now, your site is completely anonymous. If someone wants
to contact you they would like to know to whom they are addressing their
comments.
-Jim Gott-
San Jose, CA