Mike Mitchell

Default More properties on sale with more than one agent

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:57:33 +0100, Mike Tomlinson
wrote:

In article , Jerry Built
writes

1-1.5%?? Where! I'm paying 1.6% on a house I'm selling....

I'm paying 1% *including* VAT on mine. (North-west.)
That said, haven't sold the bloody house yet...

You and me both. And I am not the only one. In our village there are
several properties of different types and prices that have also hung
around - mine now for four months. And there I was thinking selling
the darned thing was going to be a formality.

Auction?

Multiple agency?

Dunno what else to try, except another price reduction. But it's
already the cheapest property in the village.

MM